HNB TRAINEE BANKING ASSISTANT, SRI LANKA.
HNB TRAINEE BANKING ASSISTANT
You will be initially given a training period of two years, during which period you will be exposed to various areas of Banking. Asa Trainee Banking Assistant, you will be expected to demonstrate a very positive and high aptitude in your work. The HNB bank had clearly advised that they don’t have any agents or companies to provide job application forms to those who wish to join this bank,. It will be done only through their official website.
Title TRAINEE BANKING ASSISTANT.
- Age Between 18 – 21 Years
- You will be initially given a training period of two years, during which period you will be exposed to various areas of Banking. As a Trainee Banking Assistant, you will be expected to demonstrate a very positive and high aptitude in your work.
- Job Description
- Training will be in line with work relating to clerical duties. The specific job role could vary, depending on which Branch/Department the candidate is assigned.
- GCE (O/L) with a minimum of 5 Credit passes including English & Mathematics
obtained at one sitting. Also, a distinction pass (A pass) must be obtained for either English or Mathematics at the same sitting.
Business Studies & Accounting may be considered as an alternative subject for Mathematics, for the requirement of a Distinction pass (A pass). GCE (A/L) with three passes one of which should be at Credit pass level.
Also keep watching the Sunday Newspapers for this bank’s trainee job offers.
Keep all your documents and Result Sheets handy to submit to them, once there is an opening.
If you see any in the Newspaper, then go to their website and proceed according to their instructions.
Don’t believe the Facebook advertisements and other kinds of Internet advertisements.
* Login to apply the job – elearning.hnb.lk